Sign up for the Tax Mam newsletter and receive the latest tax updates and due date reminders.

What Type of Services Does an Enrolled Agent Offer

Enrolled Agents advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements.  Enrolled Agents’ expertise in the continually-changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers audited by the IRS.   Our firm’s seasoned professionals are experts in all areas of taxation including:


• Individual Returns                                    

• Payroll Tax Issues

• Business Returns                                     

• Sales Tax Returns

• Rental Income Returns                           

• Business Consultation

• Expatriate Returns                                   

• Fiduciary & Estate Returns                                     

• Corporation Returns                                                

• Bookkeeping

• Partnership Returns                                                 

• Audit Representation                                               

• LLC Returns              

Related Articles:
Bookmark and Share PDF